We are Connecticut’s experts on office moves & wiring
If you’re in the middle of moving to a new office, you know firsthand what a complex process it is. There are massive amounts of planning and logistics involved, from finalizing property deals to hiring a moving company to ensuring continuity of services during the move. And beyond those logistical hurdles, you are no doubt dealing with your team’s anxiety as they’re preparing to move to the new space.
With IT relocation services from Systems Integration, you’ll have one less thing on your mind during this stressful time. We provide comprehensive IT solutions to make sure your systems in your new office will meet your needs as efficiently as possible.
Office cabling services and more
Our team excels in the design and installation of structured cabling solutions for both data and voice networks. No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following cabling products and services:
- Low maintenance telephone patch panels
- Cabling diagrams and as-built documentation
- Certification and cabling audits
- CAT5 CAT6 gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber optic cabling
- BICSI certified cabling standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex brands
These solutions can be applied to both new construction and existing offices. We also offer all of the following:
- Quick and efficient network moves
- Coordination of Internet and phone service cutover
- Safe server, workstation and printer moves
- Email and website transfers
Working with our team ensures all of the following:
- Minimized downtime: We understand that your clients won’t wait just because you’re moving. We’ll work with you to find the right solution to get your technology back up and running as quickly as possible, so you can keep doing what you do best.
- Logistical support: Taking into account the physical floorplan of the new space, the size of your team and your business needs, we’ll help you coordinate the logistics to make the move as smooth as possible.
- Communication systems migration: Do you plan on keeping the same phone number? Do you have a landline, VoIP or cloud PBX phone system? We’ll handle the logistics to help you keep the phones ringing—literally.
- Consulting on improvement opportunities: This is the perfect time for you to make an investment in new IT systems to ensure that the new space perfectly suits your growing company. With decades of experience in IT consulting and hardware procurement, we’ll help you identify the right opportunities to move your business forward.
Don’t go into an office move without an IT game plan. Contact us today to start the conversation about how we can help you get set up in your new space.