Businesses across the globe face multiple insecurities surrounding their businesses on a day-to-day basis. As technology continues to advance, companies need to stay up to date on the latest advancements to maximize the growth, efficiency, and security of their business.
Systems Integration utilizes its expertise to help keep businesses safe from cybersecurity threats that could compromise business and personal data. Every business is at risk of cybersecurity threats, which is why it is important to consider securing your business with the help of System Integration’s world-class security stack.
What is a Cybersecurity Threat?
As technology evolves, so do the dangers revolving around cybersecurity. Most likely, you have heard of a “cybersecurity threat” before, but this term is very broad and encompasses many different online dangers that could compromise your business or employee data.
Cybersecurity threats can range from data breaches to computer viruses, malware, phishing, cryptojacking, and cyber-physical attacks. Every individual is at risk of a cyber attack, and if you become a victim of a cyber threat, the outcomes can be devasting. To name a few, a cyber attack can lead to stolen money, intellectual property, or client and employee data.
Cybersecurity Risk Management
As cybersecurity threats grow, many businesses are choosing to outsource their IT security concerns to a team of managed IT solutions professionals, especially since 43% of all data breaches involve small and medium-sized businesses. When utilizing these cybersecurity risk management services, it is important to understand the benefits of how hiring a team of managed IT solutions experts can help you.
Some benefits of working with managed services include:
- Higher Security. Managed solutions keep an eye on potential threats against your business at all hours of the day. This helps maximize your company’s reaction speed if a threat is detected, better protecting your business.
- A Professional Staff. Managed solutions experts are constantly learning about new threats and how they can best respond to them. They have the resources available to face these new threats and will offer the highest speed of productivity. Generalized IT teams do not often have the knowledge or resources needed to detect new threats, often putting their companies at risk.
- The Ability to Outsource Work. By outsourcing responsibilities to a team of professionals, you are freeing up time in your workforce to handle core business objectives and not worry about a breach in security.
- Saving Time. To train your employees to stay up to date on the latest security protocols, you need time. This will involve employees taking security awareness training and gaining the necessary skills to handle the latest security threats. A managed solutions team will help your employees become more educated on how to avoid the most common approaches by threat actors.
- Cost Effectivity. Building and hiring an in-house security infrastructure that is up to scale with current security models is a huge investment for any company. Managed services professionals prove to be a cheaper option for companies since they constantly keep up with the latest security measures and provide the necessary help.
- Resolution of Staffing Insecurities. Staffing shortages are a huge problem for many businesses. It can take companies months to find the right person to fit a job opening. By hiring managed services professionals, you do not need to worry about staffing shortages. These issues will be handled for you.
What Services Do Our Managed IT Services Professionals Provide?
If you are looking to best protect your business, then you should consider a managed security services provider. Not only do they have numerous benefits for your company, but they also offer a wide array of useful services that will help outsource your company’s security needs.
Some of these helpful services include:
- Cloud storage
- Disaster recovery
- Security stack to protect you from the PC to the cloud
- Automated software patching
- System maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting of suspicious or malicious activity
- Cybersecurity insurance and regulatory audits and assessments
Ultimately, what managed security services professionals provide you with is peace of mind. The internet can be a dangerous place. Realms such as the dark web exist, which seek only to harm your business and steal valuable data from you to use for illegal purposes. The dark web, alongside other devastating security threats, can wreak havoc on any business that is not properly protected.
You should not have to worry about these threats; instead, you can outsource these problems to a team of professionals who are better equipped to handle them. Therefore, you’ll be able to spend more time and avert more energy focusing on core issues to sustain and grow your business.
The Systems Integration Service for You
If you are ready to better protect your business and strengthen your cybersecurity framework, you can trust us at Systems Integration. For the last 30 years, we have been helping Connecticut stay secure and obtain reliable technological solutions for their businesses. Save your company time and access better security by contacting Systems Integration.